This decree hereby summons every man, woman, and child of Ormond Beach Presbyterian Church to return to their fellowship hall to be counted and taxed on Saturday, December 2nd. The gates will open at 5:00pm, please do NOT arrive early.
Taxes will be collected in the form of the following and will be used to create gifts for the students and teachers at the Pace Center for Girls:
- Women’s Toiletries i.e. shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tampons
- Nail polishes and Lip Glosses
- Bag of coffee in different flavors
- Coffee Syrups and Creamers (nonrefridgerated types)
- Tea bags
- Hot Chocolate
- Chocolates and Snack Foods
- Travel Coffee Mugs
- Or canned food for HUM
Once you have been counted and taxed the market will be open for you to find your evening meal as well as other items. If you stay late enough you may get to enjoy music with our local villagers. Please let the church office know if you will be coming to the market so our local merchants will prepare enough food.