We celebrate our 60th Church Anniversary; looking back to remember, to learn and give thanks for those who came before us. We look forward, with strength and encouraged hearts that foster belonging. We “Soar” with unity and hope, in a way that reflects the glory of God.
“The foundation upon which our church was founded, was Mission First – serving the community in the name of Jesus Christ.” – Reverend Dr. Michael Foley, Senior Pastor
- Sunday, October 13: “A Firm Foundation” (1 Corinthians 3: 10-11 and Matthew 7: 24-27)
- Sunday, October 20: “Growing Up In Christ” (Ephesians 4: 1-16)
- Sunday, October 27: “Celebrating Our Musical Heritage” (Psalm 96)
- Sunday, November 3: “Blessed To Be A Blessing” (Matthew 5: 1-12)
- Sunday, November 10: “Soaring” (Isaiah 40: 31)
- Sunday, November 17: “60th Church Anniversary Celebration!”
The Six Sunday Worship Celebrations Build on the Theme of “Soaring” Growing Stronger, Growing Deeper, Reaching Higher from Isaiah 40:31; as we Look Back, Honoring God; Giving Thanks for His Abundant Grace.
“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” – Isaiah 40:31
Coffee Hour Reception Details:
Coffee Hour after Worship is a time to gather in fellowship with our visitors and church family alike, to extend hospitality together in the Haddad Fellowship Center. We will enjoy conversation with each other, alongside special and delicious “Church Anniversary” fall recipes. Featured during each Coffee Hour Reception will be a special power-point presentation of pictures that tell the story of our Ormond Beach Presbyterian Church family, friends and community, our proud history, and this historic milestone as we celebrate 60 years together!